#Six minutes English 3 - Is tourism harmful

Vocabulary
1. misbehaving-
Definition: Doing bad or inappropriate things
Ex: I was always getting in trouble for misbehaving at school.

2. crackdown-
Definition: Taking action to restrict or stop certain activities
Ex: There has been a  series of governmentcrackdowns on safety in factories.

3. I wouldn’t say that tourism is harmful. But it can be harmful. If the sites are crowded with people, it spoils the atmosphere and the beauty. I personally wouldn’t like that to happen. It makes me sick with all the crowd and the noise. I should be enjoying the beautiful view instead of seeing the people. So I think tourism could be harmful in some ways.

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#Greeting

#Six minutes English 2- Work for free

#Six minute English 1 - Why do people like sad music